- Priority will be given to organizations that provide for the health, relief, education, community service, welfare or other needs of a group.
- Priority will be given to Christian evangelism and outreach ministries, particularly those that extend beyond the walls of established congregations.
- Priority will be given to organizations that serve the poor, the marginalized, or under represented.
- The organization seeks start-up costs associated with new and innovative ministry programs.
- Seeks to encourage and empower personal charitable interest and involvement within our church family. Charities which members of our immediate or extended church family that have hands-on involvement or desire to be involved, receive first priority.
- Does not contribute toward normal local church operation funds, but would contribute to special project or capital expenses.
- Does not contribute to organizations that are primarily political in nature.
- Does not contribute to causes that are contrary to the mission and values of LC.
Lifechurch Reno is excited to announce the Life for Reno Grant, to partner with Local non-profits for the good of our city. A total of $100,000 in grants will be awarded before the end of 2018.
Basic grant guidelines:
– Must be a ministry or nonprofit organization that is a force for good in the greater Reno sparks area.
– Funds are intended to be used for start up expenses, Capital needs, or special project expenses, as opposed to being used for normal operational or salary expenses.
– All grant requests must be received by June 15th, 2018.
A total of $100,000 will be awarded before the end of 2018, this could be one singular large grant, or many smaller ones.