This Week’s Lesson – Follow these simple steps to create your own family worship experience at home:
- Choose a consistent time to study God’s word: Set aside a 30 minutes to an hour time block, preferably the same time each week. – Suggestion: Why not make it a part of your regular Sunday activities just like you normally would?
- Use the ‘Parent Guide’ for help: Read through it yourself first, then gather supplies if needed. It’s typically pretty simple and the activities are designed for the family to do together (if you have preschoolers and older elementary choose the K-2 guide).
- Watch the video on a computer or cast it to your TV for the whole family to view. – Enjoy worshipping and learning with your kids!
- Do the activities suggested & pray together.
- Celebrate the God-centered imperfect moments you just had as a family!
LCKIDS exists to partner with parents to grow kids in faith, character, and their relationship with Jesus. We provide a safe, caring and fun atmosphere for your child where they will discover who God is in an environment designed just for them.
For more information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Birth – Pre-K
Children ages 18 months – 5 years learn Bible stories, create, and play in fun-themed rooms. In all our classrooms our teachers provide a loving and secure atmosphere where children can meet Jesus and come to know and trust Him as God, their creator, and friend.
K – 2nd Grade
It’s amazing how much kids learn and grow during their elementary school years. At LifeChurch, we want to make the most of those years by giving kids a great foundation for their relationship with God. That’s why we make every lesson fun and exciting with songs, skits, games, and small group time. Don’t be fooled by all that fun stuff, though. These kids leave each Sunday having heard a story from the Bible explained in a way that they understand, having learned a main point for the day that they can apply in real life, and having memorized a Bible verse.
3rd – 5th Grade
Our 3-5th graders gather on Sunday mornings to experience God in a fun and relevant way for preteens. They dig into scripture, play games, and build a passion for their peers and city. As a staff we desire to partner with parents to help encourage the preteens to make their faith their own, and grow in biblical understanding so they can deal with the challenges they face as they move into the middle school years.
For more information, please visit kidslifereno.com